Friday, September 07, 2007

Summers over

We had a great vacation in UT and California. Our Bar reunion was great. It was fun to see all the little kids together! In our mad rush to get out the door in time to catch our train to the airport we forgot our camera. So we had to rely on other people to take pictures for us. I absolutely hate that. IMHO others rarely take pics to my liking. I would just prefer to be the one behind the camera or act as "creative director" for James. Anyway, once I get copies of our vacation pictures I will post about it.

Right now I thought I'd talk about FALL and all the things I look forward to; relief from the heat, turning of the leaves, brisk mornings, hot chocolate- the good stuff and the phenomenal GODIVA, yummy soups and warm weather foods, knitting- though I never make time for it I always feel knitting nostalgia in the fall. And most importantly the new Fall TV season! Below are some of the shows I am looking forward to. Enjoy:



Heroes is such a great show! Can't wait to see what happens.



I LOVE the Office! It is so funny and absurd.



I avoided this show for a while but it is really cute and funny. I am trying to catch up on it all before the new season. Something fun to do during down time at work!



I really like this show even though I know it is smutty and hardly has any redeemable quality. I am mad that they fired Isaiah Washington. I don't think it will be quite the same w/out Dr. Burke.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Cool clips. I only really watch The Office, though. I don't have time for anything else. As it is, I dvr it.