The Bear series contains really cute books with darling illustrations. Grandma Ransom gave him this particular book along with a darling stuffed bear that was Owen's most prized posession, he slept with it every night, scooted it all over the floor and bestowed almost more love than one stuffed animal can handle. The plot of this book is a bear wakes up from hibernation HUNGRY and proceeds to eat his way through the book with all of his friends. When he gets back to his den to a suprise party he can't get through the door because he has eaten so much and wails "What luck! I'm stuck, stuck, STUCK, in his own front door!"... Well the other day Owen was trying to get down from the dinning table and didn't scoot his chair back far enough from the table and screamed out "I'm stuck in my own front door!" ~too cute.Monday, August 20, 2007
little book lover
Owen goes through stages where he wants to read the same book night after night (not an uncommon thing for most kids). He knows them all so well that I overhear him sometimes "reading" the book to himself. I am pretty impressed at how well he can memorize verbatim. When I capture it on film (which I am detrimined to do) I will post a clip of him reading The Polar Express.
The Bear series contains really cute books with darling illustrations. Grandma Ransom gave him this particular book along with a darling stuffed bear that was Owen's most prized posession, he slept with it every night, scooted it all over the floor and bestowed almost more love than one stuffed animal can handle. The plot of this book is a bear wakes up from hibernation HUNGRY and proceeds to eat his way through the book with all of his friends. When he gets back to his den to a suprise party he can't get through the door because he has eaten so much and wails "What luck! I'm stuck, stuck, STUCK, in his own front door!"... Well the other day Owen was trying to get down from the dinning table and didn't scoot his chair back far enough from the table and screamed out "I'm stuck in my own front door!" ~too cute.
The Bear series contains really cute books with darling illustrations. Grandma Ransom gave him this particular book along with a darling stuffed bear that was Owen's most prized posession, he slept with it every night, scooted it all over the floor and bestowed almost more love than one stuffed animal can handle. The plot of this book is a bear wakes up from hibernation HUNGRY and proceeds to eat his way through the book with all of his friends. When he gets back to his den to a suprise party he can't get through the door because he has eaten so much and wails "What luck! I'm stuck, stuck, STUCK, in his own front door!"... Well the other day Owen was trying to get down from the dinning table and didn't scoot his chair back far enough from the table and screamed out "I'm stuck in my own front door!" ~too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment