Tuesday, September 18, 2007

little Mika lovers

It has been a while between posts because not only have I been busy (getting back into the swing of life and Owen starting pre-school), we also have not yet been able to download pictures/movies or received our vacation pictures from the UT Ransoms (now that "Ransom" (as Owen likes to call his grandma) is back from her vacation I hope to get those pictures soon. James has also promised me that he will either find our cables or buy new ones so that tonight I will be able to download some adorable videos I took of the kids at Grandma Lula's request.

In the mean time I thought I'd share with you some music the kids just love. We recently downloaded Mika's album (pronounced Mee-ka) and I wish you could see the kids reaction to it. (I will try and capture it this week because it is so adorable) It is all very jaunty and happy. When ever it comes on Owen smiles and starts to snap his fingers with an occasional bounce. Emma smiles at the speakers as though they are a good friend and starts jumping and bobbing all around. This morning she even got close to clapping.

This song seems to be owen and emma's favorite, enjoy:

1 comment:

A said...

So what's the problem with getting the pictures? I'm at your service...