Saturday, September 29, 2007

Look-a-like?



I have had more than one person tell me that emma looks like the baby (michelle) from Full House. Which is pretty funny because I always thought the little Olsen babies were kinda weird looking. I definitely take it as a complament because as my mom said "a lot of people thought those babies were cute." However, I don't see a huge resemblance and I think it is interesting that the people that have told me that are non-anglo. I wonder if this would fall into the common generalization "all [asians, blacks, whites, hispanics] look-a-like" So tell me, do you think Emma looks like an Olsen?

6 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Actually, in that picture I think she does look a bit like the Olsen babies did. But overall, I would say I don't really think she does all that much. My youngest sister is the same age as the Olsen girls and when she was little she really did look like them- when Full House was really popular. A woman even approached us in a restaurant and wouldn't believe my mother when she said that no, her daughter was not on TV.
Maybe you should enter her in a look-alike contest!

Eryn said...

I had the same thought as Kendra, "actually, in that picture she does" but she looks so different in that picture than the other pictures I've seen. She has a strong resemblance to owen which i think is so cute.

LeolaniNYC said...

in my humble opinion, Emma is WAY cuter than the olsen twins.

Eryn said...

that's true

Chellese said...

Hey, Celeste
This is an unrelated comment . . . I got am email about the Turkey Trot in Brooklyn. So sad that I won't be there to run it with you again. Have you been running? Email me sometime. I'll be in NYC running the Marathon (Nov 4). I hope to see you then.

Sheila said...

Well, in the picture she really does. I am not very objective, though, having never seen her in person. I think she is the prettiest little girl ever though!!!!