Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Family Pictures

Our good friend Natasha took our family portraits in April and we are finally getting around to printing them and putting them up on our wall. They look amazing so I wanted to share them here.


8 comments:

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

You guys are gorgeous! What great shots. Natasha did such a good job, as usual. We miss you!

Chellese said...

Love the pics, especially the close ups. I've always wanted Natasha to do some for me. Boo hoo! I wish your husband could give me some photography/photoshop lessons. I'm trying to learn but am finding it slow and painful!

LeolaniNYC said...

i love the pics!

Kelley said...

Your family is so beautiful. I can hardly get over little Emma's perfect face and Owen's gorgeous hair! Love that last pic of you four together. Isn't that the best depiction of real family life...everyone going in their own direction, but so happy all the while!

Sheila said...

Beautiful!! Looks like a magazine photo shoot!

Smedley Family said...

So adorable! Way cute family! She did a great job!! Celeste, you look like I could throw you on my couch as a pillow! I love the dress!!!!!!

Emily said...

so so so cute! You all look amazing and with every new photo of Emma I agree she looks like the olsen twins when on full house :)

Anonymous said...

i found your blog by my search for the brooklyn ice cream factory. i'm trying to fill in details for a photo book i'm working on of our trip to nyc. what a beautiful family you have. i hope you don't mind if i follow for a while.