up with:
Once upon a time there was a train on train tracks. the train wanted
to go on the grass, so it did. Then it went back on the train
tracks. THE END
I then asked him to tell Daddy a story:
Once upon a time there was a duck. It was on the train tracks. The
the train hit it. *some mumbling* THE END!
he cracks us up!!!

4 comments:
That's really funny! Hey Owen, tell me a story!
Stephen King need to watch out...Owen has a dark side too. ;)I love that he takes into consideration his audience. That's a lost art.
I guess I need to start paying better attention to your blog...went ten days without stopping by and there are five new entries...maybe I'll have to subscribe to the RSS feed :)
Wow..... Ask owen if Dukie was ok after he got hit.... :'(
Lol
Post a Comment