Friday, June 13, 2008

the graduate

Owen's preschool graduation was on Wednesday. At first I wasn't all that into a pre-k graduation ceremony, seeing as since he is only 4 he is not actually graduating or advancing to kindergarten. But it was so cute. They had a Hawaiian theme and a cute little program with lunch afterwards. Owen was a bit dazed by the commotion which made it too hard to get him to smile for any of these.


our father

pledge allegiance



Owen and Ms Vargas

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a cute graduation!!! Owen is so cute! He's got to be! his name is OWEN! AND he has good looking parents!!

Chellese said...

Love the Hawaiian themed program. I'm going to put both Hudson and Holden in preschool (two days/wk) this fall. I think they will both really enjoy it. Fingers crossed. Are you guys coming to Utah to visit any time this summer?

Jason in Alaska said...

I get a kick out of the little Mormon boy doing the "Our Father"...better that than the "Hail Mary."