Owen's birthday post is forthcoming. We had a really cute party at his school so stay tuned. I also have several pictures and videos I have been meaning to post but it is hard because they are all on the computers at home and when I am home I am too busy to post. I might need to bring the laptop into work to do some catch up blogging.
In the meantime, James just sent me this picture of emma playing in the park:

This is a classic look for emma. She is in love with backpacks and bags. She would wear a backpack 24/7 if she could, we have had a few standoff due to her instance to wear one to bed.
3 comments:
She gets it from her grandma Lula & her Aunt Sheila.
hehehe...no doubt about that. Between the two of them, they could open a boutique. Sheila claims I have a backpack thing...but those are computer bags and I don't think they should count ;)
YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE OFTEN!!!! love, jessica
Post a Comment