This is my current all time favorite picture of emma, I think it is beautiful and a bit artsy unfortunately, I took the pic on my cell phone and as far as I know there is no way I can enlarge it to put in one of the many empty picture frames hanging on our living room wall. can't win them all.
This is just a cute pic of the kids on "the big kid swings"

4 comments:
Hi Celeste! It is Lindsay Weight. I was bebopping around the web late tonight and found your blog- it is fun to read about your cute little kids! New York City wow!
Just wanted to say 'Hi'!
lindsay o.
Cute kids very adorable. I am glad we now have a way to see what is new and how big the kids are getting.
Emma is getting so Big! I miss you guys lots!
So yeah... Bye!
Love,
<3 Tyler
Post a Comment