Our online journal.
Merry Christmas, Ransoms. So fun to see a family picture. I hope your Xmas was memorable and fun. And may 2009 be a blessed year.
What great family photo! Celeste your hair is gorgeous.
Cute!
What a cute picture! I love your haircut!
Hi this is James's cousin Brittany! I found your blog through Melissa's and thought I would say hi. Your kids are darling! Cute Christmas card:)
Happy Birthday, C!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Merry Christmas, Ransoms. So fun to see a family picture. I hope your Xmas was memorable and fun. And may 2009 be a blessed year.
What great family photo! Celeste your hair is gorgeous.
Cute!
What a cute picture! I love your haircut!
Hi this is James's cousin Brittany! I found your blog through Melissa's and thought I would say hi. Your kids are darling! Cute Christmas card:)
Happy Birthday, C!
Post a Comment