This morning I was informed by Leolani that I need to update my blog. My mom has been in this week and we have had a wonderful time. I will post recent pictures later. I just wanted to share a funny Owen anecdote from last night.
Me: Owen pick out which jammies you want to wear tonight.
Owen: Soccer shirt because I have game today.
Me: You do? A soccer game?
Owen: Yeah, I have a game today.
Me: What do you play? Goalie?
Owen, excited and running around: Yeah, I'm goalie. I have a game tonight!
Later...
Me: Owen, do you want mommy or grandma to say the prayer?
Owen: I want grandma to say the prayer because I have a game tonight.
After the prayer...
Owen: That was a good old prayer grandma!
The kid is a crack up. I think it is especially funny that he decided he had a soccer game last night because he has never played soccer. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment