We finally decided to take a family picture from a professional portrait photographer. Here's what we came up with. Thanks to the folks at Sears Portrait Studio!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
4 comments:
your family is just darling and i can't wait to see you all again someday. xxxxx!
The pics turned out great. I can't believe how long Emma's hair is - what a cutie.
Holden has Croup. He was still pretty unhappy today, but I'm hoping he'll be on the mend tomorrow. I'll call you soon.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
What a good looking bunch!
Post a Comment