Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another School Fundraiser- Please help

Friends,

My school, OUR LADY QUEEN OF MARTYRS, has just kicked off its fundraising campaign and I was wondering if you would help? We are raising funds for special programs and materials that are not in our budget. Not only does our school earn a large percentage of every dollar you spend, but I will have a chance to win some really cool prizes!


Simply go to www.cherrydale.com to see the exciting collection of gourmet chocolates, beautiful giftware and assorted gift wrap and accessories. If you like, you can buy or renew one of your favorite magazines too.

Shop online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - everything is shipped directly to you. Just click here and all of my school's information will be entered automatically at check out!

Student ID#: 58183
School ID#: 122203


Our fundraiser will be running from NOW through October 26th. Please help me by placing your order before the end of our sale. You can continue to order all year - the school will get credit until December 31st, but I can only earn prizes during the sale.

Thanks, my school and I really appreciate your support!

Sincerely,
Emma Ransom

1 comment:

Jason in Alaska said...

Our Lady Queen of Martyrs? That's seriously the name? Usually they are named after the virgin Mary, but I'm not aware of her being a martyr, much less the queen of martyrs. Interesting....