I have a few posts to make up but in the meantime I wanted to share this funny story.
When we were in Utah driving around with the kids we wound up listening to a lot of classic music. One day after hearing this song on the radio I had it stuck in my head and decided to teach it to Emma (she is our little singer). I told her I sing "Roxanne!" and you sing back "Put on your red light!". She was a quick study and I had quite a bit of fun singing that with her over and over again.
This last Sunday, Owen ran into the kitchen as I was cooking a belted out "ROXANNE! Put on your red light!" it was so cute. Of course after that both kids and were singing it over and over again. Funny that such a provocative song is so adorable when sung by my little ones!
I'll have to get it on film next time, their falseto is awesome.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i bet it's adorable sung by them.
SOOOOO FUNNY!!! Life just wouldn't be as interesting or funny without kids. :P
Post a Comment